24 Hour Resources
|Council on Alcohol and Drugs Houston||(713) 942-4100|
|Crisis Intervention Hotline||(713) 468-5463|
|Houston Area Women's Center||(713) 528-2121|
|Alcoholics Anonymous||(713) 686-6300|
|Narcotics Anonymous||(713) 661-4200|
|U.S. Vets||(713) 204-1838|
|National Suicide Prevention Lifeline||(800) 273-8255|
|Ben Taub||(713) 873-2000|
|Lyndon B. Johnson||(713) 566-5000|
|Veterans Administration||(713) 791-1414|
Weekday (M-F) Resources
|Montrose Center||(713) 529-0038|
|U.S. Vets||(713) 229-8122|
Mutual Aid Resources
Are you concerned you might have a problem? If you have read this far, please answer the following questions, just for yourself.
Have I . . .
1) ever thought I need to cut down or quit using?
2) had other people (even buddies) say I drink or use too much?
3) ever felt guilty about drinking or using?
4) ever needed alcohol or drugs when I wake up because I am sick?
5) ever ended up somewhere I didn’t intend to be because of alcohol or drugs?
Is there a problem?
If any of the questions above remind you of things you have said or done, and that concerns you, please seek out some form of help. There are some resources on this website that have helped others, or have helped others find the help that they needed. You deserve a wholesome, meaningful life!